Sunday, February 15, 2009

Quilting Along with Judy in the snow

I am signed up for Judy's Quilting Along project at Patchwork Times. I signed up at the project e-mail, then I received a e-mail with a photo of the Quilt...Bears in the Farmhouse...along with the fabric requirements. I completely pulled fabrics from my stash, which wasn't too difficult, seeing as boxes of fabric are stacked all around my living room while the shelves are being rebuilt. The project called for the focus fabric to be a stripe...I do not have one strip in the whole pile! I choose (from left to right) Focus-multi-colored check, Sashing-yellow, Coordinates-green, purple, blue, orange, half square triangles-muslin & borders-red. I am really excited to be doing this project as part of my stashbusting goal this year!

We got hit by another storm over the weekend, so I snapped a couple of photos with the camera phone. Hubby & Daughter V visiting while her husband pushes snow off the driveways of their storage/house building.

Of course, I also had to take a cute photo of grandson...his other Grandma takes him out on the sled around the yard...he loves it. Since he is walking pretty good, they may put him on ski's this winter around his first birthday.

Back to cleaning out boxes of various fabrics....it will never end! Hubby is putting extra shelf supports & painting the closet tomorrow, then I need to get everything back in...hope it fits!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you get the 2nd step? I can't remember you email address and don't see one on the list that makes me think it's you.