Monday, October 10, 2011

An average Monday in my Life!

It's only the 10th of the month....
A month I made a commitment to post
each and every day and I am already
stuck for interesting themes and subjects.

So, today's post is about a
average Monday in my life.

First I get up and then I....

Okay...let's just hit the highlights, shall we?

When I have a little extra cash,
I go to the Monday morning sale at Savers
(Savers is a second hand store operated for charities)

Today's winning purchases included
some clothes for the Grands,

kitchen glass bowls,
and the best purchase.....

a turkey platter for 99 cents!

Next...onto the fabric store with coupons in hand!

I picked up the last skein of white/blue yarn
to finish crocheting a baby blanket.


2 skeins of a burgundy/tan yarn just because I liked it!

(bad phone camera photo...color is much nicer in person)

After a quick stop at the Grocery store to find a pumpkin



I headed home to do dishes and laundry.

I ended up with one extra load of laundry....


Boomer the Cat has had a swollen spot
above his left shoulder for a couple of days.
Today, it broke open....all over my bed!



My red quilt has now had it's first washing!
(and Boomer has been doctored)

Exciting day? No, not really,
but I enjoy my life...
Turkey platters and washed quilts and all!

1 comment:

Kris said...

Sounds pretty much like my life, except that I still have kids at home to make messes for me.