Sunday, October 30, 2011

Fabric Stash Report

I missed making a report last week
as I was driving back from Colorado.

Fabric in this week: 5 yards
Fabric in YTD: 46 yards

Fabric used this week: 5 yards
Fabric used YTD: 128 yards

Adjusted numbers: 82 yards

I am so close...yet so far away
from my goal of 100 yards!
I had to purchase flannel for 2 charity
baby quilts for the first time in 2 years!

Goals for this week:

Make and Create

Start on Art journal
Sew/something sewing related 15 minutes per day
Make baby carrier cover for Baby E

Health and Weight

Plan out weekly dinner menu-post on fridge
Shop with a list and coupons
No eating out for the week..only homemade

How are you doing on your goals?

1 comment:

SpinningStar said...

You are getting close to the goal of 100 yards - Good luck on your goals for the week.
liz