Sunday, October 16, 2011

I love British TV

I am not a big TV watcher.
But...recently I discovered NetFlix TV.
I like to turn it on and watch/listen while I sew.
And I have discovered I like alot of British TV shows.

Some of my current favorites
(tho in the UK they are years old and in reruns)

Midsomer Murders
Like the main characters,
except the wife of the main investigator...
she's a little fragile and weak.


A Touch of Frost.
He's such a flawed character,
but that's what makes him all that more interesting.


Waking the Dead
Kind of like American TV's CSI series,
but with a different twist.
I was sad when they killed off the girl investigator.

And when I have had enough death and police chases...


The IT Crowd.
Completely silly and funny.
I still laugh about the shoe shopping episode.
I've done the same thing for gorgeous shoes!

I think I'll go turn on the TV!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My husband and I are big fans of Midsummer and Frost. Have you seen the new Inspector Lewis? Also excellent.

Kris said...

Oh yes, I have seen all of those. I love The IT Crowd. My favourite is when they have a fire and the guy emails the fire department! So funny!!!