Sunday, December 4, 2011

Fabric Stash Report

I haven't made a report for the last couple of weeks.

Fabric in this week: 2 yards
Fabric in YTD: 48 yards

Fabric used this week: 7 yards
Fabric used YTD: 135 yards

Adjusted numbers: 87 yards of 100 yard goal

Goals for the week:

Make & Create:
Binding on Happy Chemo charity quilt(s)
Make list for 2012 UFO project
Attend Crochet/Knit group

Health & Weight:
Finish purchasing monthly groceries
Make dinner every night
Start beginners home exercise program

I'm almost to my goal of 100 yards...
better start sewing for Christmas!

1 comment:

SpinningStar said...

Love that new photo of the Vogue lady ... I'm going to send you some of the patterns that I have hanging on my sewing wall. Some of the old patterns are the best!

You are doing great, stash wise - in the new year - I am really going after my weight issue, I need to restart mentioning my health goals like you do.

Maybe we can challenge each other??

Liz